Skip to main content

thoughts

Here is a list of thoughts I thought today:

WAKING UP: 'mornin
BRUSHING TEETH: this takes forever
EATING BREAKFIST:yum!
LYING BY THE FIRE: oh ya!
GETTING IN THE CAR TO GO TO SCHOOL: Brrrrrrrr… 
ENTERING THE SCHOOL: I'm beggining to really dislike this place.
STARTING TO WORK: I hope fifth grade is better than this
DISSECTING OWL PELLETS: Awesome
STAYING IN FOR RESCESS: bor-ing
AFTERNOON: same as rescess 
GOING HOME: Awesome 

As I said, thoughts I thought during the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trunk Full-O-Books

What Is Trunk Full-O-Books? This is Trunk Full-O- Books: Trunk Full-O-Books is an independent library owned and run by your average 4th grader, Benjamin B.  Here is the letter I, Ben B., sent out to all my members:    Trunk Full-o-Books Dear _________________, Enclosed you will find your Trunk Full  -O- Books membership card.  With this card, you can check out an unlimited number of books for as long as two months!  Since you are a family member, your membership card is free. You will still be responsible for any damage fees. Your membership card has a verification code and must be presented at time of checkout.   We have a range of books from graphic novels, to poetry to classics by  JRR Tolkien and Rudyard Kipling.  Most books are for kids, but we do carry a small selection of grown-up books.  Trunk Full-O-Books is a library run by Ben Bodett .  The library is uniquely located in Ben’s own room!!!  (Please knock before entering).  First timers at th

Raskashism

Last night I had a sleepover with one of my friends. We stayed up past midnight. I'm really tired. We were coming up with our own 'religion'. It's called Raskashism. Soon I'll tell you a little more about it.