Skip to main content

Nike Free's




Today My Nike Free's Came!

The one time mom let me stand on the chair.





*Note the customized design - I run for me and for Leo!


For a Christmas present I really wanted a pair of Nike Free's and my mom said I could get them as an early present.  Once I customized them,  my mom and I placed the order (it goes with out saying).
I really wanted them because I recently started the Brattlebero x-Country Running Team.   Once they came, my mom was worried that they would no longer fit me at Christmas (I'm growing a lot) so she let me have them early.  A few days before that my gym teacher gave us a talk about how normal sneakers soles elevate to support your heel and how the human (Homo Sapiens) have evolved to walk from toe to heel and most peoples' shoes are made so you walk from heel to toe.  I wanted these shoes because they do exactly the opposite of what I just said. They make it so that your heel and toe are at the exact same height, and the sole is really flexible so its just like running barefoot! They feel sooooo good!



Monday, October 15, 2012

Today was Monday.  Monday is my least favorite day in the week because its the first day of school and its usually the first day of the work week for grown-ups.  For me its kind of hard to get back into the 'swing of things', if you catch my drift.  At school I got a new math assignment,  I also have to finish my portfolio by taking a picture of me playing the drums on Wednesday.

At recess four square is turning into 'not get hit in the face' square, once you get people out they kind of do a really high pitched scream and/or run at you and push you.  Today I said "how hard is it to just play a normal game of four square?!" but nobody said any thing.  The only good thing about Monday is that the next day (Tuesday) is my drum lesson, oh-ya!  I personally think that being a drummer in a band is very important because the drummer keeps the beat, if the drummer gets off the beat the whole band gets of the beat.  When I was playing with my dad (who plays guitar) my dad says I'm making him a better guitarist because I'm keeping the beat so well.  Do you know how some people call electric drum sets 'fake' and acoustic drum sets 'real'?  (By the way, I have an electric drum set) When someone says that to me I say: "Electric drum sets are real and acoustic drum sets are also real.  Nobody calls an electric guitar fake and nobody calls an acoustic drum set fake.  You see what I mean?" Then they usually say "I see, I see".  Sometimes it just really bothers me.  But a lot of people don't know, but I don't blame them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trunk Full-O-Books

What Is Trunk Full-O-Books? This is Trunk Full-O- Books: Trunk Full-O-Books is an independent library owned and run by your average 4th grader, Benjamin B.  Here is the letter I, Ben B., sent out to all my members:    Trunk Full-o-Books Dear _________________, Enclosed you will find your Trunk Full  -O- Books membership card.  With this card, you can check out an unlimited number of books for as long as two months!  Since you are a family member, your membership card is free. You will still be responsible for any damage fees. Your membership card has a verification code and must be presented at time of checkout.   We have a range of books from graphic novels, to poetry to classics by  JRR Tolkien and Rudyard Kipling.  Most books are for kids, but we do carry a small selection of grown-up books.  Trunk Full-O-Books is a library run by Ben Bodett .  The library is uniquely located in Ben’s own room!!!  (Please knock before entering).  First timers at th

Rich

Today I met Rich, one of my friends dad's.  It's really awesome.   Just for the record, he told me to write this.  He is very handsome guy.  I know you think this is weird, but bear with me.   P.S. I'm not trying to offend anybody. P.P.S. I just turned ten on april twelfth.  Oh Ya.  I got a GoPro ( GoPro ), a double bass peddle (for drums [ double bass ]), art supplies, a subscription to the stone soup magazine ( Stone Soup ),  a journal, a $50 gift card to Amazon ( Amazon ), a $25 dollar gift card to Barnes&Noble ( B&N ) , a Hat Trick (also for drums [ Hat Trick ]), and rollerblades. (:{)E<