Skip to main content

Vegetarian

Just a few days ago I decided to become a vegetarian.  It is a very healthy option.  It is very hard to find vegetarian food in my town because there are all these steakhouses (not that they are bad or anything).  It is very hard to find protein, but when you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to find reasonable protein.  I heard about a famous basketball player who is a vegan.  Here are some reasonable sources of vegetarian protein:
-Tofu
-Beans
-basically all starchy foods, like potatoes

I also highly recommend two great songs too:
-Wonderwall by Oasis
-Family Picture by Donna the buffalo

There is also a really funny video youtube:
-Crazy guy jumps into frozen pool 

I hope you like how I'm posting more frequently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trunk Full-O-Books

What Is Trunk Full-O-Books? This is Trunk Full-O- Books: Trunk Full-O-Books is an independent library owned and run by your average 4th grader, Benjamin B.  Here is the letter I, Ben B., sent out to all my members:    Trunk Full-o-Books Dear _________________, Enclosed you will find your Trunk Full  -O- Books membership card.  With this card, you can check out an unlimited number of books for as long as two months!  Since you are a family member, your membership card is free. You will still be responsible for any damage fees. Your membership card has a verification code and must be presented at time of checkout.   We have a range of books from graphic novels, to poetry to classics by  JRR Tolkien and Rudyard Kipling.  Most books are for kids, but we do carry a small selection of grown-up books.  Trunk Full-O-Books is a library run by Ben Bodett .  The library is uniquely located in Ben’s own room!!!  (Please knock before entering).  First timers at th

Rich

Today I met Rich, one of my friends dad's.  It's really awesome.   Just for the record, he told me to write this.  He is very handsome guy.  I know you think this is weird, but bear with me.   P.S. I'm not trying to offend anybody. P.P.S. I just turned ten on april twelfth.  Oh Ya.  I got a GoPro ( GoPro ), a double bass peddle (for drums [ double bass ]), art supplies, a subscription to the stone soup magazine ( Stone Soup ),  a journal, a $50 gift card to Amazon ( Amazon ), a $25 dollar gift card to Barnes&Noble ( B&N ) , a Hat Trick (also for drums [ Hat Trick ]), and rollerblades. (:{)E<