Skip to main content

T.F.O.B & how things work

Now, as many of you readers know, I own my own library that is located in my own room.  If you do not already know this it is called Trunk Full-O-Books (T.F.O.B for short).  Lately I have  been renovating my library.  If you have a membership card the annual fee date is changing to February the 1st.  Just keeping you guys updated.

You may have noticed that beautiful poem a wrote yesterday?  Well, that poem was completely come up with on the spot.  At school we've been studying poetry so we can write a few poems for the annual poetry performance.  My teacher (Dan) encouraged us to try to write a few poems over the weekend, and, as some of you know, I'm sort of a procrastinator when it comes to doing school work so I didn't really want to do it but just before the end of last fridays school day I came up with an idea: How To Build A Poem.  Now that was just the idea for the poem, I didn't really have in mind what the content of the poem was, but when I got home, i immediately went to my mom's computer and wrote the poem. 
When my mom and dad read it the were completely in awe. my dad said that the poem I wrote was better than the poems he was writing in college.  I hope my teacher likes it!   


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trunk Full-O-Books

What Is Trunk Full-O-Books? This is Trunk Full-O- Books: Trunk Full-O-Books is an independent library owned and run by your average 4th grader, Benjamin B.  Here is the letter I, Ben B., sent out to all my members:    Trunk Full-o-Books Dear _________________, Enclosed you will find your Trunk Full  -O- Books membership card.  With this card, you can check out an unlimited number of books for as long as two months!  Since you are a family member, your membership card is free. You will still be responsible for any damage fees. Your membership card has a verification code and must be presented at time of checkout.   We have a range of books from graphic novels, to poetry to classics by  JRR Tolkien and Rudyard Kipling.  Most books are for kids, but we do carry a small selection of grown-up books.  Trunk Full-O-Books is a library run by Ben Bodett .  The library is uniquely located in Ben’s own room!!!  (Please knock before entering).  First timers at th

Rich

Today I met Rich, one of my friends dad's.  It's really awesome.   Just for the record, he told me to write this.  He is very handsome guy.  I know you think this is weird, but bear with me.   P.S. I'm not trying to offend anybody. P.P.S. I just turned ten on april twelfth.  Oh Ya.  I got a GoPro ( GoPro ), a double bass peddle (for drums [ double bass ]), art supplies, a subscription to the stone soup magazine ( Stone Soup ),  a journal, a $50 gift card to Amazon ( Amazon ), a $25 dollar gift card to Barnes&Noble ( B&N ) , a Hat Trick (also for drums [ Hat Trick ]), and rollerblades. (:{)E<